Experience We Know and Trust
- Total of 49+ years in law enforcement
- West Palm Beach Police Department
- Road Patrol Officer
- Detective Sergeant, Lieutenant
- Captain, Major; Assistant Chief of Police
- Chief of Police,1996 – 2004
- Elected Sheriff of Palm Beach County, 2004; re-elected 2008, 2012 and 2016.
Commitment to Public Safety
- Graduate of Lake Worth High School
- BS degree, human resources management, with honors, Palm Beach Atlantic University
- MS degree, administration, with honors, specialization in emergency management Lynn University
- Administrative Officers Course, Southern Police Institute, University of Louisville
- State Certified Law Enforcement Officer
Leader in Local and National Law Enforcement
- Continues to lower crime rates in Palm Beach County
- Secured $1.2 million for community programs and after school activities for our children.
- Sheriff Bradshaw is the only candidate with experience in lowering gang-related crime in our neighborhoods and schools.
- Under Sheriff Bradshaw’s leadership, “pill mills” are closed and streets are patrolled and safe.
- Sheriff Bradshaw has national security clearance so Palm Beach County is prepared for any potential threats and can network with all federal National Security Agencies
- Sheriff Bradshaw leads the Southeast Florida Fusion Center, working with local and federal agencies to protect our country against terrorism or threats at our borders.
- Sheriff Bradshaw is the ONLY candidate with the training to oversee all Regional Domestic Security for South Florida. (Martin County to Key West).
SHERIFF RIC BRADSHAW IS MAKING SURE OUR PALM BEACH COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE CONTINUES TO BE THE NATIONS MOST ADVANCED, PROFESSIONAL, AND EFFECTIVE LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY.
Keeping our families and neighborhoods safe
Fighting the opioid epidemic
Building trust in our communities
Combatting violent crime and gang violence
Modernizing systems and technology
Budget management and accountability
Enhancing the Mental Health unit that assesses risk and prevents violent acts in our schools and community