We already know that the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s office is one of the nation’s most advanced, professional and effective law enforcement agencies, and it serves as a model agency for training, programs and procedures.
With that experience and leadership comes immense responsibility. Due to Sheriff Bradshaw’s leadership, PBSO is also the lead agency for Homeland Security for the entire South Florida region – from Martin County to the Keys. Sheriff Bradshaw is the ONLY candidate with the training, national security clearances and background needed to get the job done.
When trouble strikes, your Sheriff’s office is the first to know and the first to the scene when it deals with threats to our nation, borders or security. Sheriff Bradshaw works closely with the FBI, Department of Homeland Security and the United States Secret Service to keep Palm Beach County, and Florida, safe from domestic or international threats.
Sheriff Bradshaw’s Homeland Security Experience
- Southeast Regional Domestic Security Task Force, Chair
- Florida Sheriffs Task Force for Region 7, Chair
- FBI’s Joint Terrorist Task Force, Executive Board Member
- Law Enforcement Planning Council of Palm Beach County, Member
- Palm Beach County is the lead agency with the Southeast Florida Fusion Center where they use the latest technology to catch criminals
Please vote to re-elect Ric Bradshaw Sheriff.